We are seeking a web front-end designer and user experience specialist to join our fast growing team of marketers, developers, and analysts in conceptualizing and building web businesses. The ideal candidate would be someone who marries solid technical skills with incredible front-end design intuition, but our focus is on the latter.
This role involves building websites and HTML emails for desktop, tablet and mobile that engage our user bases for new and growing online businesses.
Who You Are:
- Strong proficiency in HTML(5) and CSS(3). You’ll need to have worked with and/or understand the concepts of a web applications framework such as Ruby on Rails.
- The ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite, along with a strong understanding of graphic design concepts and how they apply to the web.
- Experience using both of the above and a portfolio to show for it.
- You understand developing/designing for some (or all) of the following: phones, desktop, browser versions, email clients, tablets, etc.
- Advanced knowledge in a specialty area: web typography, accessibility, JQuery, color palettes, etc.
- You enjoy using data to support & validate your concepts. You have experience with A/B testing design concepts.
- You have willingness to travel on a regular basis.