Are you obsessed with exploring the newest trends in online marketing? Does the idea of finding interesting trends in a large data set fill you with a deep thrill? Do want a job where you don’t just sit at your desk all day fiddling with Excel, but where you have a voice in deciding how to spend your time each week? If so, we would definitely love to meet you.
As an Analyst, you’ll design & implement marketing programs for one of our web properties. You’ll analyze performance metrics and use the insights you gain to drive growth in traffic, user engagement, and revenue. You’ll design & implement test plans, create predictive models, and work cooperatively with your team to solve complex marketing problems in a rapidly evolving business landscape.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Marketing.
- You have the flexibility and self-motivation to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture, and a drive to break new ground.
- Bonus points for knowledge of SQL, Python, or statistical packages like SAS, SPSS, or R.
- You’re comfortable presenting your findings and recommendations to others, able to make a strong case while remaining receptive to feedback.
- You have a demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- You have passions and interests outside of work – you aren’t just your resume.
- Guru points for previous experience with online marketing analytics or machine learning.