The best data in the world is useless without a way to present it, understand it, and act on it. We are seeking business intelligence experts who know how to visualize data for a variety of user bases.
The right candidate can be either a player/coach or just a great BI practitioner with the right balance of the ability to understand a business like healthcare (prior knowledge would be great!), the analytic capability to understand data models and datasets, and the business communication chops to visualize it all in one of the leading BI or visualization tools available today.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s in fields like Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Statistics
- BI practitioner or leader with proven ability to help people understand and make better use of data through technology
- Great communicator of business concepts and how to improve efficiency through technology
- Someone who can balance the inherent technical nature of data modeling, database design, and BI application development with the ability to make the technology work for the business problem
- Experience with one or more BI/visualization tools like MicroStrategy, Cognos, BusinessObjects, Tableau or others
- 2-5 years for entry roles, 7-9+ years experience for Lead role